Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Try Boiled Chicken. I brought my hedgie home and she wasnt eating the pellets that the breeder gave me at all. So I got some chicken and boiled it. No seasoning of any kind. She ate some of it last night and today my Fiances said she just Devoured (Spelling) it. At three good chunks of it. Tomorrow we are going to go and get some food for her from the lists that are here on the forum. But Im so happy she is eating again. But try the chicken. Boil up a couple small peices and then cut it up into small (worm) like peices. Also, try some Meal worms. Are you sure that your little one is a year old? What was the previous owner feeding him. Does he seem lethargic at all? She could just still be getting used to the new surroundings. Mine has not been pooping much either, but I think its because she was not eating any pellets at all. I would keep an eye on him for a another day or so and see, then check with a Vet. Just me, but I know some better advice is on the way. :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.