Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we finally got our hedgehog home, but we ended up getting a completely different one than we had intended. I reserved a hedgehog on the breeders website, but when we finally got to meet up with the one we were calling Lilly, we just didn't seem to mesh well. I was a little disheartened because I had been so set on her, but that was until she brought out our new little girl.

I ended up with a cinnamon colored baby that we have named Penelope. She was born on May 16th, and she seems awesome. We had over a two hour ride home in the car, but she seems to be adjusting fairly well so far. She's taken a couple of drinks out of her water bowl and just seems to be generally exploring. I'm really tired right now, but I can't go to bed because I keep watching her. :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She was up this morning and sat with me while I made some phone calls. I'm going to try and get some pictures on here later.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I am absolutely giddy about her. She has seemed very sweet so far. I haven't been able to get a good picture of her because she is quick as heck. She also seems to want to get in my hair. Is that normal for hedgies? I don't know if she just wants up there because it's warm and dark or just because she loves me. :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah, when you hold them they usually try to climb behing your shoulder :D I think it's because it's dark there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts