Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I filled her old cage with about an inch to an inch and a half of odd shaped fleecey pieces for her dig box! Now I just need to make her walkway into it and I know how to just gota get the pieces from a friend!!! But my over protective questions are these...When we first put her in the new cage with 24/hr wheel accesses the amount of hedgie loafs left in it was something to be admired...last few days...not so much...her eating habit hasn't noticeably changed the only thing that has is we put a new clean fleece liner and she has been sleeping in her old lettuce bin.(old cage was a small rabbit cage and she took that lettuce holder as a home I put it in there to give her something to toss about). Also the last 3 times we took her out of the cage...by hand cause I know the towel is bad...she has lost a few quills...4 to be total...in same time frame. Again...IM PARANOID!!! I do notice small changes and well..hope yall will help with either calming me down and or pointing out I'm actually right.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Link did something similar. The first few nights I had him, I didn't think he was poopin at all. Turns out he was going behind his wheel, in a corner and burying it! :? Sneaks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts