Hedgehog Central banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here ever go on Neopets? lol I know I'm a dork but they do have some good games... :p

·
Registered
150 Posts
I DO!

They just changed game point ratios... so I haven't been playing many games

I just turned 18 and I used to play it when I was 12... but now I lean towards the stock market vs. kiddy games. Although I love faerie bubbles and revel roundup :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
ah!!!!!! webkinz! i think i'm on my 13th one or something. i used to work at a store that sold webkinz so of course i had to get a ton. i have.... a manatee, turtle, black cat, lion, brown beaar, googles, lil kinz googles, leopard, RACOON, and a bull frog. i also had a couple i bought that i never used the tags on and then gave them away. actually i gave all of them away except the googles and the manatee cause i was leaving for college and didnt have room for them.... :(

however, i did get the bat from my old boss as a present cause he knew i was siked it was coming out! i'm not going to use the code though, so lilhoglet if you wanna PM me i'll give you the code so you can set up a webkinz account if you wanna play but dont wanna buy one :)

back on topic. i used to play neopets. i had a blue kacheek named rocket987 :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've never heard of webkins but I'll have to check it out sometime. Anyways, yeah I mostly go on there for the games (like lenny conundrum, suteks tomb, destruct-o-match 3, stuff like that) and I also go on the trading post once in a while. I've actually seen quite a few Neopets games on www.addictinggames.com (if you know what that website is, that has some good games too)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I used to go on Neopets years ago. I logged in once not too long ago though, to see if I had anything left to give to my friend, but I didn't. I used to have all those fancy pets. 83 Like a Faerie Poogle and Fire Cybunny, Electric Cybunny, and that good stuff. 83

Ah well.

I go on Gaia, Digis, and Wajas now. o.o

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha, never heard of any of those (gaia, digis, and wajas). But yeah I dont have any special paintbrushes, but I do want a Maraquan Shoyru (it looks like a sea turtle!) or a Coconut JubJub :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
r_k_chic47 said:
Haha, never heard of any of those (gaia, digis, and wajas). But yeah I dont have any special paintbrushes, but I do want a Maraquan Shoyru (it looks like a sea turtle!) or a Coconut JubJub :D
The maraquan pbs are mega expensive! 6 mil or something :( The coconut jubjub is really cute though. I want a cloud jubjub, a snow bruce, and I don't know what else.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know they are :lol: And I know I'll NEVER have enough money for it, but hey, its nice to think about :p

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've never tried the stock market on neopets - I don't really understand how they work anyways. But I know that restocking can sometimes bring in a lot of neopoints, if you know what you're doing :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.