Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been feeding Pebbles a mix of Purina kitten chow and Vita Kraft hedgehog food for about a year now, and recently it doesn't seem to be sitting well with her, so I'm looking to switch. Ideally it would be a mix of foods with less seafood in it and enough nutrients I don't have to worry about her not getting enough protein or other nutrients, and maybe foods that look similar in shape/colour. She's a very picky eater and will throw food out of her bowl to get to the stuff she favours, lol! I'm willing to try just about any cat food/hedgehog food I can get in stores in Canada.
On other food I give her, she gets a freeze-dried mealworm at least once a week (but sometimes only once, is that okay?) and occasionally little apple bits as a treat.
Any suggestions are welcome!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Another user was kind enough to put this together:

I've used a couple food brands from that list and still use them today. You'd probably be safe with any of those. The trick will be finding the flavor your hog likes. Good luck!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another user was kind enough to put this together:

I've used a couple food brands from that list and still use them today. You'd probably be safe with any of those. The trick will be finding the flavor your hog likes. Good luck!
Thank you so much!! I'll definitely be using this list :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts