Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
those who have been followuing my posts know the horrible situation i got spike out of bloody nubs and emaciated, no wheel (which he now loves) 1 toy no meal worms no fruits and vegggies, well now his sage has it all except its 2 small i looked everywhere and the super pwet is the longest widest and most appropriate, ut its 80 bucks and i have already spent over 150 on him and im broke. if anhyone has a larger cage that their eilling to donate i will paypal for the shipping and Spike and i will be forever indebted to you. please help!!!
maggie

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i found a nice lady onn craigslist that bought 3 chinchillas and has=d a huge dcage and needed a travel cage, so were switching. god bless her i'm leaving soon ill post the new pic later :mrgreen:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D THIS IS DEDICATED TO CHRISTINA THE ONE THAT FOR NO FEE, JUST OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF HER HEART AS A FORMER HEDGIE OWNER DONATED HER CAGE TO SPIKE AND I: :D THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, ppl exspecially like me don't realize that there are still good people out there, that do things from the heart. I wish i gave you a hug but it didnt hit me how beautiful it all was till i put it together. this is your one good deed for the year, not only did you brighten up my gloomy month but you gave Spike the proper housing he deserves!!!! BLESS YOU... here look at your good work:
thank you again for your generosity,xoxoxx
:D MAGGIE :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
after real bad medical news, and expenses up the wazoo it was sorefreshing to find a total stanger to help spike and i. my lil loveof prickles, now if hewouldonygive me lovings back on non bath days wed be set. everyone saids it'll take a long time, well i think i just won some browny p[oints with him with this humongous cage

UPDATE:since day 2 of recieving his wheel (3 weeeks into me having him) he's sonic the hedgehog on it i have bad insomnia i wake up once an hour he sterts at 1 ends at 8 and he doesnt poop on iy surprisingly oi think he had 1 accidentbut thhe silencer pops off and i scrubbed it in soap and hot water this morning..

THANKS TO EVERYONE *virtual hug*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts