Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering what people's thoughts are on these rolls as a treat? http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/dogformulas/DandP_Treatroll.html The page is a little cluttered but the ingredients & breakdown are at the bottom. My mother get's them for the dog & Sylvie seemed to like the little bit she tried. I'm looking for a Christmas 'meal' or rather treat to give her. We're staying at my sister's, so unfortunately I can't bring any mealies in. Sylvie really loves wet cat food but her wheel is a disaster in the morning so I'd rather stay away from that (Friskies cat food is not the best quality anyways as we know).

I know it's recommended to feed dry cat food over dry dog food due to the kibble size & texture. Does anyone see any issue with this product?

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I don't know if it would be good to feed because there is salt and sugar added. Alot of times this is in food anyways in the compounds and such but it would make me cautious because they actually added in straight sugar and salt. Also I don't think the smoke flavor would be good for them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts