Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm buying another hedgehog. My girls name is Harlow and I'm getting another female
so far the only names I can think of is
Willow
Tibby
Olivia

any suggestions? I don't want anything like "miss prickles" or anything like that.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I like Harlow & Tibby, they sound good together. :)

I love the name Ambrosia too, I've reserved it for a skunk if I ever get one. :lol: Wouldn't that be cute? lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just got my first hedgie so you can imagine all the people throwing out names at me!
Here's some people have been suggesting:

Tails,
Scary (I guess the cute hedgies are scary to some of my friends :p)
Defense (because of the Quills and rolling into a ball and whatnot :p)
I came up with Quillma and my friend came up with Quilliam (Like Wilma and William haha!)

I settled for Quillma or my hedgie :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, i love the name harlow :)
The only reason im hesitant about the name "Willow" is because Harlow and Willow sound weird together. too many W sounds.. haha
on the other hand Tibby and Harlow sounds good.
Different sound to it.

I think its going to be tibby!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm a fan of Willow myself.

I'll be getting my first hedgie in a couple of weeks and have decided on Tumbles because it is a fairly gender neutral name which works well since I'm not sure if I am getting a male or female yet.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Oh, I just realized you got her from a pet store- you need to be very careful letting them near each other so soon. Tibby might have mites, parasites, a URI, or any other kind of illness that she could pass on to Harlow. I'd recommend keeping them completely separate for at least 2 weeks, and keep an eye on them both.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts