Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
I have one female hedgehog named Remi
68 Posts
I remember you introducing yourself and pinky just a few days ago. He seems so comfortable already! I don’t know how long you’ve had him or if he just came super friendly but you definitely got a good one =]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw Remi.....and what a uniquely gorgeous Hog he is!! I like his color and pattern, very unique. Is this your first hog or have you had others? I rescued this guy from some family whose kids were abusing him. He stayed in a ball for the first month and a half. I had to use needle nose pliers to pick him up and move him 😂. Well, you're the first friend I've met on here so you'll probably see me comment jajaja. Later

·
Registered
I have one female hedgehog named Remi
68 Posts
I saw Remi.....and what a uniquely gorgeous Hog he is!! I like his color and pattern, very unique. Is this your first hog or have you had others? I rescued this guy from some family whose kids were abusing him. He stayed in a ball for the first month and a half. I had to use needle nose pliers to pick him up and move him 😂. Well, you're the first friend I've met on here so you'll probably see me comment jajaja. Later
I think she is a Algerian Black Hedgehog, I got lucky as they are rare. Kids can be so stupid sometimes, but it’s usually their parents not telling them what they are doing is wrong. But I’m happy he ended up in a good home! Do you know her color type?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts