Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I just wanted to give an update on my cute little Sniffles.

When I first got him, I had purchased just a big clear plastic bin...but I quickly saw that was too small. Yesterday I went out and got another and used a tube to connect them. I also bought a saucer wheel (I had a wheel that was too small before).

Well.... Sniffles seems to love it! When I looked in his cage I was delighted to see the wheel all messy from a night of running. This was the first time I have had the pleasure of cleaning off his wheel. He seems happier to have more room... and who can blame him!

He is slowly getting more use to me. He hates getting picked up or moved... but once I have him in my hand he seems content.

Currently he is sleeping in his little hedgie bag beside me.

:)

I hope you are all having a wonderful night!

-Sarah and Sniffles.

·
Registered
126 Posts
congrats on the little fellow.
it is a pleasure to know they are using their wheel.
i usually can't fall asleep at night until i've heard Hector out and about if not running on his wheel.
sometimes i think he knows exactly when i'm about to go to sleep so that he can come out. he won't come out until he senses i am laying either on my stomach or on my right side. it's quite strange.
i don't usually have a messy wheel to clean, i think he usually gets off to poop because the wheel hardly ever has more then a few blotches, and usually all the poop is under his wheel in the litter box.

tell your little guy hello from Hector and i !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.