Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is Ike.he is a 6 week old male.We are both still getting used to each other but when i went to pick him up at the breeders he jumped right from her hands to mine with his quills layed back.Now he is a bit more frightened of me but I will do my best to bring him around.At first i had a plush blanket in his cage but untile i get him potty trained this will have to do.i am gonna introduse a litter box tomarrow and see how we do.

·
Registered
336 Posts
He's so cute!!! Congrats.

The only thing I wanted to add, besides the "congrats", was that those cat balls could potentially be dangerous. There was a hedgehog who got it's bottom jaw wedged into the space.
It looks like you are trying to provide him with a number of them, so I don't mean this in an insulting way at all. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep i just heard about those balls being bad so they are out and will find something else for him.He really likes them though he pushes them around all over.I will get some solid ones

·
Registered
336 Posts
Good idea.

I know you can buy a pack of them for about $2, and where ever you bought those one from probably have solid ones as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts