Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been here a while, a bit over a month I guess, soooo,
I'm finally going to show you all my average looking yet someone sooo darn adorable Sniffles,
WHOM I happen to love with all my heart. <3 *Looks at cage and smiles*

So.. LET THE PICTURES BEGIN!

This is when I first got Sniffles, and I didn't have a cage or anything... cause when I went out, I was planning on buying a cage.. until... I found this poor sad fat PUFF of spikes in a pet store. </3

My mom said I should get him, he would be so happy.
I replied with, "Eww. No. He's fat and probably sick and I don't want a MALE! >:[ ROARR!!"

This is sniffles, in a towel, on my bed, after he crawled under my pillow, and I took him out.. and he got angry. >.< Sooo cute. I see his fingerss ;]

This is him, after previous picture, when I put him back in his cage, cause I was finished changing the bottom. xD

The following pictures are from when I couldn't help it and I know I shouldn't have but I did anyways... Wole him up. >.< I just wanted to see him!!!

That's all for now. XD Check back from time to time, there WILL be MORE! >:]

·
Registered
112 Posts
What a cutie-pie. I recently got a hedgehog...male. His name is Wilbur.
Males are good too. For some reason a lot of people want females, unfortunately I WAS one
of those people too, but that was before I got Wilbur and he is the love of my life (in the animal part of course).

If you are still looking for a cage, sterilte bins are the easiest and cheapest way to go. you can always build onto it as many people do...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol. He is a little on the chubby side :x

CURSE YOU EVIL PET STORE AND YOUR KITTEN FOOD! ROAR!!

2nd and 6th. Lols. My favourite too!

He looks so cute in his ball. And that little hand you can BARELY see under his chin. Gah. <3
Ohh and the 6th picture... he looks sooo angry cause I woke him up. >.< I love him soo much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.