Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I love those videos and started watching Parry Gripp when I came across him while researching hedgehogs lol I was looking for hedgehog videos and his came up and it was love ever since :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i thought it was sooo funny and it totally made my day!

·
Registered
651 Posts
I've seen a lot of Parry Gripp's, stuff, he's hilarious. There's something very wrong with that man, but I love him for it. <3

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i showed them to my bf and he said said why do you guys give toilet paper rolls to your hedgie lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<--- this one is mean!

·
Registered
10 Posts
The first video "Boogie boogie hedgehog" is the reason why my boyfriend insisted for over a month that I name my hedgie "Boogie". That didn't happen. ;)

Cute video anyways

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol thats funny Josh wanted to name Fabio Sonic and dye him blue lol they wasnt gonna happen

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
My girlfriend keeps trying to name my hedgehogs Boogie. And no Hedgehog should be named Sonic, I'm sorry, I am a fan of the games and its probably in part one reason I got into hedgehogs, but I love reading comments on youtubes under the hedgehog videos and you see that on everyone one, either a comment about Sonic or that they want a hedgehog and call it Sonic, and dye'em blue.

Its like I work in the Bagged Ice Industry, and boy do I love it when people say "Bet that's a cool job." or "The Iceman Cometh." Doesn't ever grow old. :roll:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea I liked Fabio better than Sonic

1 - 15 of 15 Posts