Hedgehog Central banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Christemo said:
Hedgehogs are illegal in all 5 Boroughs of NYC.
Aaaah! Okay, well, I'll hope we aren't matched in western NY. Just to make this not the move from you know where. If we are, I'll rely on the wisdom of the board to help me come up with a carful travel route that will avoid all illegal spots and the potential for detour into those spots. And hopefully goes past a spot we can take a break, for the mental health of the neurotic canine.

·
Registered
183 Posts
alexvdl said:
It's not like driving through NYC is preferred anyway. When I was going from Connecticut to Maryland, I always cut west across upstate NY over to Harrisonburg, PA. Then south from Harrisonburg on 81 down to 95.
That's how we usually go, but want to avoid PA and NYC. The last time I tried to avoid both, I got detoured into PA.

Oh well. We learn where we move today, and having PA between us and home won't be an issue. And if we're moving to western NY, we might have to consider anti carsick drugs for kiddo and dog.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm posting on this forum with the hope that someone might have some insight for me. I might be getting a job in PA next summer (it's all very up in the air right now), moving from Nevada where I have had my 4-year-old hedgie most of his life. Especially with the recent/blocked move to lift the ban in PA, does anyone know how strict the PA police have become recently? Would I be able to keep him hidden in a house? Since he will be 5 years old, I would have to hate to rehome my baby knowing they don't live too much longer than that. Thanks in advance for the advice!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Might I suggest you re-post this as a new thread? The moderators don't take kindly to people posting on old threads like this one. ;)

Just create a new thread and title it with detail.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts