Registered
273 Posts
SWEET !!! thats an amazing color :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know...

When I got her from Hedgehogs In Space she was classified as a black-eyed white. Also she doesn't have the characteristics of a chocolate white. She has no mask, no mottling, and the skin on her back is a pink tinged grey. And she has only one banded quill on her whole body.

·
Registered
106 Posts
yeah she is a black eyed white - but you still differentiate the colour for registry purposes etc because you can have black eyed whites in any dark eyed colours - does that make sense? She does look to have a mask in those piccies though :?:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hedgehog genetics are going to drive me crazy!!!

She does seem to have a mask in the pictures, yet in real like her muzzle is pale...Her mom is the chocolate white or the silver charcoal white on the color guide page, those two are mother and daughter, so I really can't tell between them by picture, lol. I'm going to take some more pictures of her and compare them...

I've had her for years and have never gotten this into colours before, haha :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.