Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
I love her cage!
I was wondering where you got her little water bowl? I'm wanting something like that for my hedgehogs when I get them, but the ones I find are all bigger and mde for dogs and cats.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I love the pics :) I think the Scottish Fold is beautiful and always loved them, one of these days.. lol I really like the one of Pequop running back and forth, she looks so determined. You did a good job on her hedgie palace :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I totally am wondering the same thing as emily. I bought the smallest I could find, but its for a cat and still too big for my cage. Doesnt help that I live in Canada and our pet supplies are somewhat limited!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Stephanie76 said:
Why Fluker Farms of course! haha :)

http://www.flukerfarms.com/reptawaterer.aspx

Now mind you, just because the water is stored in the top, doesn't always mean it is "clean". I still change her water at least 2 times a day. :)

Hope that helps! :mrgreen:
Yes, it helps! Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Such wonderful pictures! Thank you. Leroux in the Santa hat is precious. Pequop is obviously on a mission on her morning jog!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for the wonderful comments on the kids. :) I am so lucky to have such amazing animals in my life. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts