Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<3 this is my little guy Moose. I know it isn't really a great quality picture... he was a little camera shy :) :lol:

·
Registered
902 Posts
wow, he IS a moose! hahaha!!! Cute pic, looks like Whyte, is he an albino? (couldn't quite see the eyes to be sure)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D yeah he's a big boy! haha :lol:

Yes he is an albino... <3 he has the most wonderful pink/red eyes :D

He is on a diet right now... since he is such a tank lol :lol:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Aww I love the albinos too!! The first hedgie I ever saw was an albino and that's when the love affair began!! lol

So cute!! :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Moose was a little grumpy when I was handling him here... I couldnt pick him up without having gloves on he was so angry... We managed to get this AMAZINGLY cute photo of him though!
I managed to take my gloves off a few minuted later and he (eventually) let me handle him without them... I am so blessed to have this little munchkin in my life!
:D

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
He has a very cute face. :)

You can try holding him with on a blanket or two, that is much better than gloves. If he sleeps under a blanket or something, just pick him up with that.

·
Registered
244 Posts
yah gloves can rlly scare the little guys, cuz it has no scent they know and they dont feel safe.

i have a little albino too! aren't they adorable! :D
love the name. MOOSE! :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To make sure they don't scare him i always let him play with them just in case he has a grumpy day and i need a little extra padding... i've tried to pick him up with a blanket but it never goes well.... he really likes the gloves since he plays with them a lot but i very rarely ever have to use them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts