Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it best to use the cat or dog version of revolution?
Should u purchase the smallest weight dosage possible?
How much product does it take and where is the best place to apply it?
I am so glad i found this website it has so much useful info and Yall members r just fantastic.
Thanks Larry :)

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
I'm not sure about cat or dog versions, I believe my vet gave Lily the kitten Revolution. If you're purchasing it online, I would think all you'd need would be the smallest weight dosage. Lily weighs about 340 grams, and my vet gave her a dose of 0.04 mL, then I gave her another dose of the same amount a month later, to make sure we caught all of the mites. I believe the usual guideline is, under 400 grams, they get one drop, and over 400 grams, they get two drops.
And the location for the drops is the back of their neck. From there it spreads out to cover the rest of their skin.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I believe cat and kitten are the same, just kitten is a smaller amount. Because you won't need more than a few drops I would get kitten if possible.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I think there is... either the cat /kitten one has something to dog/puppy one doesn't have or it's the other way around. I can't recall if I read that on HHC, CnH or the old HHC or CnQ though :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts