Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.amazon.com/Midwest-Critter-N ... 690&sr=8-2

This is the cage that I have for my little Nuala and I love it. It's 36L x 24W x 39H which I believe is 6 square feet. It was easy to put together, yet is very sturdy. I love the doors because they double latch at the top and bottom. It comes with a pan for the bottom as well as a shelf that can be used as a second level (ONLY if you totally enclose it so that your hedgie doesn't fall and get hurt). The bottom of the cage has a shelf where I put my Hedgie neccesities. It does have horizontal bars, which I have read that some other Hedgie owners try to stay away from due to the possibility of climbing, but I haven't had any issues with them thus far.

Here are some pics...

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
A great cage but with the bars in that direction it becomes a ladder. Can be modified to fix this problem with some coroplast or something of that sort. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I also own and love this cage. Horizontal bars are not an issue for my hog. I was able to enclose my ramp and loft so they are safe, and put the wheel up there. I love the fact that you can stack another CN on top, and that they have wheels and are easily mobile.

Cleaning is a breeze! I also like the bars because I can hang things like fleece strips for my hog to pull on.

Since moving her in her CN, her personality has really flourished!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts