Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my little hedgie Winston on Tuesday, and he has not yet ceased to amaze me. He's very brave, and has no problem coming out to eat while I'm in the room and the lights are on. He balls up a little when I first take him out of the cage, but he quickly uncurls, though he still huffs at loud or sudden noises. He loves exploring around and sniffing EVERYTHING, and is the most adorable creature I've ever met, though one of his current favourite activities is running away from me. :p I definitely love him, though.

I'm hoping he gets less terrified of every little noise with time (it's only been 2 and a half days, after all), and that I really get to know his little personality!

And here, of course, are pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Re: Meet Winston!

He is very cute. I love his dark mask.
:D

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Re: Meet Winston!

Hahaha I love the "racing stripe" phrase! You definitely have a handsome boy there! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Winston's Dinner Time Pics

I've found that Winston is less afraid of the camera if I take pictures while he's in his cage, doin his own thing, so here are a few of him doing his second favourite thing - eating! (His first favourite thing is wheeling)

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts