Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had him for about two weeks now and am always on this forum and i just wanted to share some pics of the new man in my life Raisin :)

He has a two story sterilite townhome :)
He has yet to really use his wheel though, is that normal? How long does it usually take hedgies to get used to their wheels???

Anyways, here is mah babycakes :D

My boyfriend took all these great pics for me :)
since my camera went and died :(

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
It does take hedghogs a while to get used to a wheel. Also I've read that babies are less active and so he may start using the wheel more when he gets a bit bigger and sleeps less.

·
Registered
183 Posts
awwes what a cute little guy! He actually is ridiculously adorable. Congrats on your baby!

·
Registered
594 Posts
He is beautiful!!

As for the wheel. Only 1 of my 4 will use her wheel, and she uses it every night and she's the youngest.

So if he will run around and play outside his cage (supervised of course) or in a playpen I'd just make sure he got enough "run time" every night that way and maybe he will start using the wheel later on.

·
Registered
508 Posts
aww little raisin is adorable! great pictures!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone!!!!!

LarryT said:
He is adorable :mrgreen:
Is this the one u got from Boss?
No actually Raisin is from a breeder in Melbourne :)
The one from Boss is a big grumpyface :p but a cutie who my bro is taking care of and he doesnt want to freak him out by taking pics, as soon as he warms up more tho, there will be many pics of him! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts