Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the middle of nowhere and we often get animal drop-offs in the area. I'm outside a few days ago and hear a cat shrieking like something is really wrong. I thought it was a newborn kitten in trouble so I rush out into the woods to find out what's going on. Instead of finding a tiny newborn, I find a 9-10 week old kitten who is in possession of quite a set of lungs. The little fellow came right up to me when I called him, purring and rubbing on my ankles. No injuries or trauma, just hungry. And with that, I welcomed the newest member to the family. We all think he's adorable, and he's such a sweetheart. I can't imagine why anyone would just drop him off and leave him like that. But anyway, because of it he gets to be thoroughly spoiled in his new home--and believe me, he's getting spoiled big time!
I thought I'd share some pictures with everyone. :)

I LOVE his side markings. The swirls are just gorgeous. I think he'll grow into a beautiful (BIG) cat.

His name is Connor, and he's captured everyone's hearts here in just the past three days. He's definitely got a permanent home now. :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
what a BEAUTIFUL kitty! hes lucky you saved him!
he is so cute! i love his name too, its purrrfect! haha
i want a kitty so bad :cry:

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
WOW, he's beautiful!!! He looks like he'll be a fun little guy, I hope you get lots of pictures! His side reminds me of a cinnamon roll! :lol: I can't believe anyone would abandon him either, poor boy. I'm glad you have him now, looks like you're both lucky!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. :) He never stops purring, and he's always playing hide and seek so he definitely keeps us on our toes. He's definitely a fun little guy to have around.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Awww, he's such a cutie! And it looks like he's settled in quite well and has claimed the couch ;)

Gah, people who just drop off animals annoy me to no end. In my old barn, they found 3 kittens in a CLOSED CRATE on the side of the road o_O .........
And of course...2 were pregnant as well, which is how I got my kitty.

I'm glad that he's found you and can finally have his dream home ^_^

·
Registered
33 Posts
He's gorgeous! Both of my cats are rescues from a close friend. Her husband is not a cat person, so she calls me when she finds a kitten! I'm glad he found his way to someone who will give him all of the love he deserves!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts