·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
508 Posts
awwwwwe!!! how adorable!!
i love the name! i almost named my first hedgie bowser.. then i found out she was a girl :p
congrats ;)

·
Registered
273 Posts
yay!! congrats hes beautiful!!! ;)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Shelbys Mom said:
He's adorable!
They look like little caterpillars when their that small :lol:
omg, they do :eek: :lol: lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hedgieluver said:
Shelbys Mom said:
He's adorable!
They look like little caterpillars when their that small :lol:
omg, they do :eek: :lol: lol
:lol: hehe yeah but what a cute caterpillar ! :mrgreen:

lalaith said:
BOWSER! hahahahha what a fantastic name!!!
Thanks a lot! I am proud to have thought of this name! Especially since I know no hedgehog wearing this name! :D

·
Registered
764 Posts
o0bibitte0o said:
FiaSpice said:
Lovely pinto, I'm sure he'll be really cute.
I can't wait to see what he will look like in few weeks! But he will be the cutest baby hedgie for sure! :mrgreen:
It's nice to see some people from Quebec, over at CnH I think I was one of the only regular poster.

·
Registered
93 Posts
FiaSpice you're wright ,,,we are not a lot on the forum who come from quebec province ,

i don,t post a lot of message cause my english is realy poor and i am always affraid to don,t be understand well , :D :D

·
Registered
764 Posts
Coco said:
FiaSpice you're wright ,,,we are not a lot on the forum who come from quebec province ,

i don,t post a lot of message cause my english is realy poor and i am always affraid to don,t be understand well , :D :D
don't be afraid, your english sounds pretty good to me. I've seen a lot worst than that.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Bibite an Fiaspice ,,thanks to encourage me with my english :D :D

Bibitte ,,your baby is so cute ,my god if i know the breeder i also want one like that ,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.