Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just looking at all the other usernames on the board and was wondering where you guys came up with yours?

I'll start with mine, I got mine from a few of the cars that I own. I for some reason am fascinated in and like to buy Ford Taurus SHO's I had 2 and got another one so I have 3 of them so far.

Heres some pics of them.

The green car is mine

My oldest one

The reason I own them Yamaha engines

Whered you get your names?

·
Registered
543 Posts
At one time I was going to school to be a Funeral Director/ Embalmer and the nickname stuck. So now most people in real life know me as Reaper.

·
Registered
912 Posts
My hedgehog's name is Satin Mirranda Hufflepuff --> smhufflepuff

Though I go by *pffft* in the chat room because there were too many letters in smhufflepuff (it was rejected by the system). I asked Satin what I should do instead; she said *pffft* I probably should have gone with huffle instead so the connection would be more obvious... what can I tell you? My hedgehog led me astray...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hehe well I own a hedgehog named Numo so? :lol:

**smhufflepuff
I never knew you were pffft!

hehe. =]

On most forums I use Pure-Freedom, PureFreed, PureFreedom1995
Something with Pure and Freedom

Just for my love of horses and galloping ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
I sleep a lot, I mean, a lot. Like, 10 + hours a day preferably, so thus the drowsy. The dreamer part comes from a combination of the sleeping theme and the fact that I've spent the majority of my life wishing I were somewhere else. I used to have a lot of grand aspirations of traveling the whole world. I've since settled down a lot, but still have that dreamer-head-in-the-clouds-reality-isnt-good-enough thing occasionally. Thus, drowsydreamer.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Well, mine is just the initials of Relient K (RK), which is an awesome band. and the "chic" part, well, just because im a girl :lol: the "47", is just a random number i thought up. I think this is a good post, i've wondered what some of these usernames meant :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
well mine username is my nickname when i play online games, so thats pretty much how everyone online knows me as, haha kinda lame i know, but hey what can i say, im a video game Addict. lol :lol: but also im not very creative :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mine is pretty basic and given to me by a number of my past clients. I plan weddings, so weddinglady has been my screen name on many sites.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine goes back to a ridiculous conversation I once had about why all "Darths" choose such angry-sounding names, when there are 6 other perfectly good deadly sins to pick from.

Why a Darth Maul and a Darth Vader, instead of, say, a Darth Sloth?

The idea of a "Darth Sloth" spawned the idea of a padawan slacker, as well as plans for an insidious slacktor beam, which drags people down onto the couch when they're trying their hardest to get up and go clean the garage or something.

None of it makes very much sense, but at least the username "padawanslacker" is never taken. ;)

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Mine goes back to a ridiculous conversation I once had about why all "Darths" choose such angry-sounding names, when there are 6 other perfectly good deadly sins to pick from.

Why a Darth Maul and a Darth Vader, instead of, say, a Darth Sloth?

The idea of a "Darth Sloth" spawned the idea of a padawan slacker, as well as plans for an insidious slacktor beam, which drags people down onto the couch when they're trying their hardest to get up and go clean the garage or something.

None of it makes very much sense, but at least the username "padawanslacker" is never taken.
LOL, I love your explanation... hehehe :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
Mines pretty much self explanatory. :lol: Years ago I used to be Teasel's mom because Teasel was my first hedgehog.

·
Registered
309 Posts
r_k_chic47 said:
Well, mine is just the initials of Relient K (RK), which is an awesome band. and the "chic" part, well, just because im a girl :lol: the "47", is just a random number i thought up. I think this is a good post, i've wondered what some of these usernames meant :)
I used to love relient k!!!!

Can anyone guess how i got my name??? no? no one ? ok ok ill tell you i ...am... The mommy of Sage!! hahaha! not very unique .. i know .. haha
But i was going to go by Nadawi Luna but i though it was too long and that is my given Native American name. It translates to .. " fairy girl under the moon"

·
Registered
152 Posts
well gel17was my old name which is my initials (giovanna emily lenski) and 17 is my lucky number soo.... ya kinda lame,then i changed it to hedgie 17 but i am going to change it when i get a hedgehog to something more creative ;)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts