Hedgehog Central banner

Which member's photo do you like the best?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are this month's entries. Good luck to all of you! :D

Mika's Kalia and Mika:

o0bibitte0o's Alyzée:

Lilysmommy's Lily:

Coco's babies:

sillybowtie's Ace:

Tasha's Henry:

Herisson's Herisson:

Vortex's Lulu:

dawn71's Spike:

Shelbys Mom's Shelby:

Great pictures everyone!

·
Registered
273 Posts
ugh!!! too hard, its gonna be really really close :?

·
Registered
508 Posts
aww! everyones hedgies and pictures are just so adorable! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
594 Posts
I think everyone should get 10 votes! :p

I don't know who to vote for, there all so good!

·
Registered
273 Posts
for the next contest, it should be .........................dadadadaaaaaa!!!!!!!drumroll!!!!!!! HAWAIIAN!!!!!!!! :D :D :D waddya think? :) i have a bunch of good stuff for this, but no hedgie :( , cuz i have a really cute pink hawaiian flower bracelet,(it matches a dress i have) that i could put on it, but i guess i cant :( , oh well :roll: .

·
Registered
93 Posts
if it's an Hawaiian photo contest I have sand , key holder an some stuff to make beautiful photos ,,,,an it's directly from Honolulu an all the island around ,,,,I make a cruse around hawaiian islands and go down to Bora Bora ,,mooréa, Papette a real beautiful trip with a lot of souvenirs ,,,,then i'll be ready to push on the cam button ,,,,,lolllll

·
Registered
508 Posts
hawaiian is a good idea maybe, then that way in can even be indoors, for those of us who live where is isint geting warm yet... :x hahaha :cool:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Any definite decisions on what next month's contest theme is going to be? :)

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think a Hawaiian/beach theme would be good. That way the people who have yucky weather still can have a mini-luau inside. :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
when are you going to start the june one?? i cant wait to see the the cute Hawaiian/beach theme pictures!! hehe

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm really sorry I'm finishing this up late, I was stuck in Maryland with no internet connection :? . I'll get on it asap.

Congrats to Vortex for winning by a long shot! Great picture. :D

Great job to everyone else also. :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
lol YAY!
i told lulu, i dont think she cared that much, she was just happy about her bowl of mealies. :roll: . LOL
Thanks eveyone! :lol:
cant wait for the next one! i just cant get enough pictures of everyones hedgies!! hehe

~Anna & Lulu <3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts