Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! My 15 month old female hedgie has a mass of tissue coming from her vulva. I had her out yesterday and everything seemed fine. She was spayed about a month and a half ago with no problems. She is acting normal, no noticeable blood in her cage. I was going to take her to the vet but it's a Saturday and my exotic vet is closed. Does anyone have any suggestions they can get me through until I can get in with my vet?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help! My 15 month old female hedgie has a mass of tissue coming from her vulva. I had her out yesterday and everything seemed fine. She was spayed about a month and a half ago with no problems. She is acting normal, no noticeable blood in her cage. I was going to take her to the vet but it's a Saturday and my exotic vet is closed. Does anyone have any suggestions they can get me through until I can get in with my vet?
Hi! My hedgehog has something very similar right now and I'm really worried. I have an appointment in a week for the vet. What ended up happening with your hedgehog? I know this was awhile ago!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts