Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today i was holding my hedgehog, and i put her on my bed and like always she peed, but a lot like a lot a lot. just because a hedgie pees a lot ( and i dont mean like 20 times a day i mean when she does, she simply pees a lotof pee) does it mean they are unhealthy??????? the pee is a normal yellow not to dark but not super,super light either. is it simply cuz she drinks a lot? :)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Was it when she first got up? The reason I ask is because mine pees alot when he first gets up for the night because he doesn't go all day and has a full bladder. Then the rest of the times he pees after this it isn't much.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah its always when she just wakes up. cuz i do hold her for a long time but when she just wakes up i just scoop her up to say good morning (more like good late afternoon) and she pees alot

·
Registered
334 Posts
ILOVElily said:
sorry to take the thread but i am havin the opposite prob. my hedgie wont change from the water bottle to the bowl at least not that i see she just sticks her head in the water and then runs from it so i keep the bottle in and at night i here the clicking bottle noise so....any help?
ILOVElily said:
so today i was holding my hedgehog, and i put her on my bed and like always she peed, but a lot like a lot a lot. just because a hedgie pees a lot ( and i dont mean like 20 times a day i mean when she does, she simply pees a lotof pee) does it mean they are unhealthy??????? the pee is a normal yellow not to dark but not super,super light either. is it simply cuz she drinks a lot?
Sounds like the water bowl is working! :mrgreen:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts