Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I purchased Wookie about a year ago he's a very cute Hedgehog male. Unfortunately my life has come to a point that I can no longer spend the time with the little guy that he needs in order to have happy healthy life (the hours at work have been getting longer). With this being said I am looking for a good loving and caring home for him so he can enjoy his life to the fullest. He is a bit shy and is not 100% socialized around humans so he does hide a lot of the day he also hisses and tucks often. I am sure with some TLC and the right loving owner Wookie can be as social as a Hedgehog can be.

I am not asking for any money for him, as I want him to have a happy and healthy home Wookie comes with. Accessories are also free of charge

- 4 foot cage
- Pouches
- 2 Hedgehog wheels
- and many more necessary accessories

My preferred owner has had experience with Hedgehogs and is not a novice to taking care of them I am not interested in giving him to a first time owner! Only people in the greater Chicago IL area. I do not feel comfortable in shipping Wookie. Lets keep things stress free.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you still have him? I have a hedgehog rescue and would be willing to take him in. I socialize them a lot before sending them to their approved adoptive parents

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in Jackson Michigan. I would love to adopt Wookie. I do have experience with Hedgehogs and have a great Vet. I could get a reference letter if you like. I could also supply a letter of reference from the director of Imagine Planet, where I am a board member and volunteer.

Hope to hear from you

Mary Schulz

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in St. Paul and could actually drive over to Chi-town (used to live there myself) to pick Wookie up. We have (4) Boys now and a couple extra cages with all the necessities. We did have 5, but our 1st guy - Oliver died last April. It really hurt and still does, but he isn't forgotten, we have a shrine dedicated to him. If you still have him, let me know. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts