Hedgehog Central banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Dear Gertitude,

It's hair. You've seen it before. You've smelled it before. You've tasted it before. Seriously, you'd think that after 5 months it would be old hat by now. Not really understanding your obsession with anointing with it and sleeping in it. Not that I mind, I just think it's silly.

Love,

Your Human Hair Provider

·
Registered
944 Posts
Dearest Nara,

Was it really necessary to grab my bookmark out of my book and carry it away with you?

It was fun to watch you use the magazine as a slide. You are actually on the verge of becoming playful!

Your amazed mommy,

ML

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
My overworked friend,

I spent months worrying about your decreased running, visiting the vet, changing your wheels, upping the temperature, modifying your diet, all to no avail. Finally, I take you with me on a weekend island escape, and you run for over 6 hours at top speed, only stopping when you cracked your wheel.

You could have just told me you wanted a vacation!

I'll buy you a new wheel today,
Your travel coordinator

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
My tiny friend,

Between your healthy quills and your over-protective humans, you have nothing to fear in this world. The tiny cries from your nightmares are breaking my heart. You're safe, I promise.

In helpless sympathy and eternal dedication,
your gaurdian

·
Registered
69 Posts
Skullmageddon,
I know you lived in a house with 3 year old twin boys. I am sure that was a bit stressfull as they played with you daily. I do my best to wait till after dark to visit with you and I love that you sleep so soundly in my armpit. One thing, however I do require you to change. You do not need to bite me just because you are under a blanket and you see my finger. IT HURTS! So please. No bites. I'll just snugg you more anyway.

Nommy fingers the mommy

·
Registered
69 Posts
Skullmageddon,
I know you lived in a house with 3 year old twin boys. I am sure that was a bit stressfull as they played with you daily. I do my best to wait till after dark to visit with you and I love that you sleep so soundly in my armpit. One thing, however I do require you to change. You do not need to bite me just because you are under a blanket and you see my finger. IT HURTS! So please. No bites. I'll just snugg you more anyway.

Nommy fingers the mommy
My dearest Skullmageddon,

The world does too exist! you can't sleep it away!

~mum

Reactions: The_Senator
81 - 90 of 90 Posts