Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about leaving Hedgerton home alone. We will only be gone for three days and we will leav the air conditioner on at the appropriate temp. We will also leave enough food for him and he will not recieve supplements for one day. He really doen't have anything to get hurt on so I think he will be fine. Another opinions out there? :?:

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to take him with me only he has only been with me for twoweeks and he has had a very rough two weeks. We took him to the vet for vomiting and the trots. We had to give him six shots. Two every day for three days of antibiotics. So, he has had a pretty stressful start to a new home.

I can take him with me. I have even talked to the person we are staying with and he is fine with it. I just don't want to make him more stressed or sick. He rides in the car fine. I think he might even like it.

I really don't have anyone relyable near me and I would rather not baord him at the vet. I don't know if they would wash his wheel. Im not sure what I should do. I see though that I probably should take him with me. BTW if I take him with me he will be in the car for seven hours. Four of which will be stationary.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I will be in a car waiting for my husband. The weather here has been pretty mild so i probably wont need to rund the heater. I live in Missouri and the weather has been quite mild oddly. I will monitor his temp closely. Thank you for the advice. It will be put to good use ^_^.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.