Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Latte died..i am not sure why. i took care of her the best i could, and did everything for her.
She had diarrhea, i am not sure if that was part of the death or not.
I told the person i got her from and he said he would give me another baby if i wanted.
I think im going to take him up on his offer, as i only had Latte for like a week. But i miss her so much :( She was such a good little hedgie....its not fair. :(

i im sad...

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Oh my gosh, that was so unexpected! I am very very sorry. :(

Have you considered (if it isn't too late) having a necropsy done, to see why she died? That would be a good thing to know and to let the breeder know, for sure.

I'm terribly sorry you lost her so soon.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Oh my :cry:
I am so sorry for your loss!
I would take the breeder up and get another hedgie. Although it would never replace sweet little Latte.

The Albino (Rowena) that I care for sometimes died recently as well. And we have no idea why, She also got diarrhea before she passed. :(

·
Registered
908 Posts
Wow... I'm so sorry. It seemed like she just had soft poops one day that posted about... and then, now, no more hedgie. I'm so very sorry.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I am sorry to hear about Latte passing on, every animal is unique in their own way, and sadly Latte was taken while he was still young.
Vitural hug...

·
Registered
34 Posts
OMG!!!!!! Hun. I am so sorry. I too have had my little Girl Snickers for just two weeks now and she too has had a little diarhhea (sp?) but as everyone was saying I think its just from her new surroundings and diet change. I now am INCREADABLY worried. I dont know if I would be able to get another little one after such a traumatic experience, but I give you so much credit. You will never replace Latte, she will always be missed and always hold that special place in your heart. Having a new little one may help to ease the pain a little with having so much to worry about the new little one, but Im not sure if I could do it. Keep us all informed. *HUGS*

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hun, I'm sooooo sorry about Latte!

I hope that you will be okay. There's nothing really to say but I'm sorry for everything. I hope everything will work out for you. <3 <3

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.