Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have our veterinary inspection done and all of our USDA license paperwork turned in and are anxiously awaiting our USDA inspection. While we are waiting I am going through last minute things to make sure everything is in order.

I am wondering if there is any type of thermometer that you can hook to the inside of each individual cage or one that someone can recommend. We have several thermometers around the room, but want one in each cage. The second question is for the breeders on here. With the records keeping, what are some of the things the inspectors look for on your records. We have information on each individual hedgehog such as when we got them, ages, parents, where they came from ect, but I just do not think it is enough. If someone could share what people look for, it would be appreciated.

Other than that, we have everything else in order.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks..I will have to check Pet Smart. I was in our local Petco and they did not have anything that we could actually attach to the wires on the cage side. I will have to look at this one in Pet Smart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts