Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm sorta new to this forum. I got my first baby (Kiwi) in August and I got my second baby (Chopper) last month from a family that no longer could provide Choppy with the attention that he needs. I live in California. As you might imagine, I'm super scared for obvious reasons, BUT I am confident because I know I am the best dad for my little guys. They are literally my babies. I live alone, with 2 dogs and my 2 little hedgy guys. They are RESPECT each other and we all live happily. NOW, I have been capturing my babies beauty and tender hedgy moments and have created their own instagram page. You can check it out here:
https://www.instagram.com/kiwi_and_chopper/

Add us and let me know you're from the forum!
Love and lose quills always,
Kiwi_and_chopper 's Dad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please tell me they aren't male and female and that you don't have them together.
Please tell me you didn't assume I know nothing about hedgehogs. Been researching about hedgies for YEARS before I decided to adopt. OF COURSE they are not opposite sexes and OF COURSE they are not together. hedgehogs are solitary animals silly. and if they were both females I still wouldn't put them together even if they might get along. If they were opposite sexes, I wouldn't want to put them together because I am not interested in breeding. I just want to take care of the ones I have and give them the best life they can have. Like, I said, I am confident because I know I'm the best Dad they can have. Thank you for your concern though. Shows you ALSO care :smile::smile::smile:

BTW, if you check out their Instagram page you will see that they are NEVER together. :grin:
Check it out, my babies are soo cute. https://www.instagram.com/kiwi_and_chopper/

1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.