Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, congrats to Vortex for catching an adorable shot of Lulu! She looks like she enjoyed her photoshoot. :D (sorry, that does mean you can't participate in this one :roll: )

Although a bit late, this month we are going to have a summery-Hawaiian-themed contest!

Photos will be accepted up until the 19th. Please only one picture per member, 10 entries total will be accepted. Post your hedgie's name also. Thanks and good luck!

·
Registered
508 Posts
come on people! we need some pics over here! :lol:
get out your cameras!

·
Registered
334 Posts

I could not help myself. It's not a hedgehog, but it sure is a great picture! :)
I'll get one of Herisson soon.

[attachment=0:8ivcprw0]hula rat.jpg[/attachment:8ivcprw0]

·
Registered
4 Posts
That is a amazing picture. What a beautiful creature. I love my rat Mr. Cheesy! :mrgreen: Herisson is my hedgehog too. I am his other mommy.

·
Registered
508 Posts
oh my gosh! that is sooo cute!! i cant wait to get my ratties! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think we're going to repeat this contest, next month. Give people a break because it doesn't seem like many are interested right now. :lol:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Maybe the them is too hard!!

Well, I always have an idea for pictur contests but Hawai is hard!! :roll:

·
Registered
508 Posts
you could always do next months them 4th of july perhaps? there are tons of things to use for that. even though hawaiian is a cute idea.. lol idk,

·
Registered
69 Posts
Could, if HHC went with the Fourth of July theme, we also go with the First of July for Canadians? A mix of both?

·
Registered
508 Posts
thelostsock said:
Could, if HHC went with the Fourth of July theme, we also go with the First of July for Canadians? A mix of both?
im sure we could do that if we did the 4th of july idea, sence it would run all month anyways :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
is this contest still available or is it canceled? also , can we post if it isn't Hawaiian just summery?
For this month it is cancelled, we'll do this theme again another month. Yes, it was a summer/hawaiian theme.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well Spike is quite happy he doesn't have to pose for pictures so soon after the last one :lol:
I even had those cute little drink umbrellas all ready for him to pose with - but we'll let him have this month off - He's sooo not a fan of the camera!

Anyway, I like the 4th of July theme, but let's not forget about our Canadian Hedgies in there too ;) maybe a combined Canada Day/4th of July photo contest? The 2 holidays are so close together! That'd be quite fun!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
We have UK members too though, no?

I kinda just like the summer/Hawaiian idea... It seems pretty broad, honestly. I mean, how hard is it to do something tropical / summer fun / beachy /etc.?

Maybe we just need a list of brainstorms going?

Hula hedgie (like the rat)
Sandcastles
Surfing
Sunning
Mermaids (lol, Mer-hedgies?)
Sailing
Beach party
Tropical flowers
Sunsets
Snorkeling/Scuba diving
Swimming with ocean life (I see a hedgie with a stuffed dolphin!)

It seems like there's a lot one could do with a theme like that. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
here are my photos ,,,,

All the stock come directly from Hawaii ,,,,the plant is grow from seeds I buy at Honolulu ,,,the sand come from the beach of Honolulu ,,the keys holder , the neck lace and also the 2 littles dalphin are directly from Hawaiian Islands ,,,,,,but the little female hedgehog is Alani born at home and weights now 98 gr at 6 weeks ,,,,,,

The second photo is the one that i prefer ,, :D :D

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very cute Coco! This contest was cancelled, you can enter your picture another month when we use the same theme. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Not Hawaiin, but summer themed. I really like this one!
Oh and yes I know the contest was cancelled hehe.
[attachment=0:119wbugt]4466_198781605180_610580180_6988733_192424_n.jpg[/attachment:119wbugt]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts