Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
LOL, I love those pics!!! :lol: They're so cute, he looks like a ferocious little guy!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He maybe LOOK like ferocious hehe but he isn't! He is a little grumpy but he his very sweet! He likes tu cuddles in my arms but he likes to play roughly... he's a man after all! :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
AWWWWWW!!!!! :eek: :D he is soooo cute!!!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
aww! thanks for that! i really needed a smile! :lol:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Are you not afraid of the possibility of broken teeth by allowing the hedige to play agressivley with a chain? I would think that a string from a pair of sweats or a hoodie would be much more appropriate to play tug-of-war with.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Aww he's so cute!
I like the last link where he looks like he's growling.
Beware of Attack Hedgie!
He's adorable.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
He is adorable. I also would not let him chew the chain. It's broken teeth waiting to happen.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't worry guys... That was the first time I cut his nails (I adopt him 2 weeks ago), and the chain is on the nail scissors. He suddently jump on the little plastic balls! My camera is never far from me so I take a couple of pictures, a litle movie and finish to cut his nails ^^

No worries, I won't let him play with that again! ;)

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
o0bibitte0o said:
Don't worry guys... That was the first time I cut his nails (I adopt him 2 weeks ago), and the chain is on the nail scissors. He suddently jump on the little plastic balls! My camera is never far from me so I take a couple of pictures, a litle movie and finish to cut his nails ^^

My apologies. I didn't see the movie or I would have realized what it was. I thought it was something in his cage. :? I wasn't fully awake when I was looking at that. :lol:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Great pics. After the second pic with a close up look in Jake's mouth, I keep thinking how can I get my little quills to say Awwww. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nancy said:
My apologies. I didn't see the movie or I would have realized what it was. I thought it was something in his cage. :? I wasn't fully awake when I was looking at that. :lol:[/quote]

No problem ;) You was right to mention it ! :mrgreen:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts