Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hopefully someone more knowledgable will come on but I am pretty sure that if she is hourglass shaped ) ( then that means she is probably malnourished. Some are skinny and have a runners body but there should not be an indent on the sides. What food are you feeding? What are the protein and fat content not to mention ingredients? That might be a big factor. Also if she is injured she could just not be eating well and may have to be syringed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Even if all you could find for chicken soup was for dogs try it. It's better then what she is eating. All that you would need to do is break it up into smaller bits (coffee grinder or rolling pin). And since they carry dogs maybe you could special order for cats. Have you tried googling all the other brands? If you do and find the web page then you should have a store locator. Sometimes it's the store that you least expect that will carry exactly what you are looking for. If all else fails you may have to travel. We go 3-4 hours to get chicken soup for our little one, though I know sometimes that's not an option for everyone, I highly doubt you never leave the town you live in so look at places you will be going soon. You will probably find something there or on the route. Anyways hopefully they help you find some good food for your little one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.