So after much dilema after Razzle having to be put down I instantly got a new hedgehog trying to replace him. It didnt work out and I ended up giving him to a very good friend of myne. Hes doing great. I still have Numo. I love him so much. Ive gotten into more of a regular routine with him and hes coming along great. My birthday is on march 19th and I was thinking if all goes good and in March I think its okay and everything good. Maybe I could try again?
What do you guys think?
Things to remember..
- I will get it from Connie and NOT a petstore this time
- I will only get another hedgehog if I feel im 110 % ready.
- I will get a baby that is well socialized.
- I will spoil the hedgie like never before
- Some people assume I will forget about Numo and that will NOT happen. I can garuntee that.
..This isnt for sure just a idea. I know that one day I will get another hedgehog again.