Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first post ever!
I just became a hedgie mom in the last week, my 10 year old daughters hedgehog Sophie was living at her dads in Texas with her and now she lives in Arkansas with me so I’m learning everything I can to give her the best little life she can have.
Since they are nocturnal, is it rude for me to wake her during the day for play? I want to let her run around in her ball but she’s snoozing and I don’t want to wake her up if I shouldn’t. Is it better to let her run around at night?

·
Registered
66 Posts
first post ever!
I just became a hedgie mom in the last week, my 10 year old daughters hedgehog Sophie was living at her dads in Texas with her and now she lives in Arkansas with me so I’m learning everything I can to give her the best little life she can have.
Since they are nocturnal, is it rude for me to wake her during the day for play? I want to let her run around in her ball but she’s snoozing and I don’t want to wake her up if I shouldn’t. Is it better to let her run around at night?
It is perfectly fine to wake up ur hedgie for playtime but they will be a little more tired than usual

1 - 2 of 2 Posts