Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get another female and keep her caged with my little girl?

Ok so i have a little girl that is 6 weeks old as you guys know, would it be oke to buy another female that is somewhat young and keep her in the same cage with my little girl?
would they fight? :(
or
would they be ok? :D

·
Registered
754 Posts
I hope that the "other" little girl is not coming home for awhile, since she is younger than your 6 week old. 6 weeks is the youngest a baby should go home.

Sometimes you can house 2 girls together, but there is no guarantee they will get along. You will need to have 2 of everything.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hedgiepets said:
I hope that the "other" little girl is not coming home for awhile, since she is younger than your 6 week old. 6 weeks is the youngest a baby should go home.

Sometimes you can house 2 girls together, but there is no guarantee they will get along. You will need to have 2 of everything.
No no no i was just curious if it was ok, i dont have any other hedgehog picked out i was just wanting to know if it would be ok to house 2 girls together, and if i did of course they wouldnt be the same age.
I know they cant leave younger than 6 weeks, but if i wanted and then mine was older and then i got a baby at 6 weeks then mine of course would be older so thats were the age thing came in.

but thanks for the answers, ill just stuck with my one little girl :) I love her :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Well as I know, Never house males together, even if they were born together, yet females its kinda a be on your guard topic really... Personally I wouldn't suggest it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts