Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched this and i feel so sorry for that Hedgehog being thrown around like that, and how many times did it fall off her? It could've broken a leg or something :cry:
She just didnt care though, it was all about her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHQFmvM5 ... re=related

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Wow, what a poor hedgie to have such and obnoxious and uneducated owner. I can't get her face and her creepy :shock: eyes out of my head now. (the owner, not the hedgie)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
The poor hedgehog. How is it so friendly and calm when it is so mistreated. I don't know why people have pets if they insist on treating them as toys instead of living beings.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes i nearly cried when i was watching it, the hedgie is very calm considering, then again it does ball up quite suddenly a few times which means its probably on edge :cry:
I just can't believe how people can be like that, let a little animal fall from such a height and just laugh. And shes all ****y in the face of the camera, shouting as loud as possible. Doesn't care when she scares the poor thing. Just horrid.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Poor hedgie :(
I think the owner is the one out of frame, and the girl in front of the cam is just a friend. But either way, poor thing

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
That poor little baby. That is both physical abuse for the mishandling and emotional abuse for the torment. It is too bad this person is not known and reported to the authorities for her treatment of this helpless little one. It makes me physically ill thinking that this innocent hedgie must live in constant fear with the threat of physical injury and pain.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The Vlogger is doing an great job at showing what an idiot she is...

I'll keep my comments to that, very tempting to want to say more!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
How i wish there were good words i could say but... I am not going to say anything other than the water was way to high from what i read on her... and she was teaseinf it. GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :twisted: :shock: :eek: :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :( :( :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
37 Posts
the hedgie looks to be a sweetheart and I just feel sad watching the video.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
Anny said:
The Vlogger is doing an great job at showing what an idiot she is...
That was my thoughts too only the word I was thinking of started with an A. :lol:

·
Registered
912 Posts
That was bad. I couldn't watch the whole thing. Poor little fuffer :(

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Herisson said:
I have offered to buy Trixie from the owner. :)
That is nice of you to do :D this hedgie needs help and i hope the owners will sell her to you because i know u and mr.cheezy will give trixie a loving home like she deserves.

·
Registered
65 Posts
you accidently sent me a message about trixie to my youtube account...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The videos been removed by the user?????

Its not someone on here is it?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh thats really good :) im not that good at youtube, i only go on to look at cute hedgie vids :) so i didnt want to complain with not knowing enough about it. Im glad someone did though and you Larry - Thank you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts