Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO IM TRYING TO BUY SOMETHING NEW FOR MY HEDGEHOG NAMES BARRY I CAME UPON A HEDGEHOG DIET FOOD

: 500g Variation: Premium Diet / Basic Nutrient * High Protein granules help to boost growth * Complete Nutrition that suitable for Hedgehog at any age * Ease For Digestion * Contains a variety of minerals that meet nutrition requirements for your pet * Reduce odor of pet Feces (Poop) Guaranteed Analysis Protein > 31% Crude Fat > 17% Crude Fiber < 4.5% Calcium > 1% Phosphorus > 0.9% Amino Acid > 1.3% Taurine > 0.2% Ingredients Barley, Meat Powder, Cinnamon, Vitamins, Dried Chicken Cube, Mealworms Important Your hedgehog may take time to adapt to switching new food. To transition, mix your Hedgehog's current food with his new food. Over 7 days, gradually decrease the amount of the current food while increasing the amount of Our Hedgehog Food.

i just want to know is a hint of that cinnamon be toxic to my hedgie or not

·
Registered
165 Posts
What is the brand of this hedgehog food? You probably know, but cat food is in general better for hedgehogs, because manufacturer`s don`t bother to offer something that really meets their needs.

I don`t know about cinnamon, probably a little won`t harm your hedgehog, but it must be a completely unnecessary flavor enhancer there.

Here`s a great thread on proper diet:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts