Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya! I'm a soon to be hedgie owner and this may be a very silly question but here goes :D

The savic plaza is the cage I will be getting for my hedgehog (the green ramp will not be being used)

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/p...amster-homes/savic-plaza-hamster-and-rat-cage

I was planning on placing the CHE on the top, either central or on the side. I don't believe the dome is anywhere big enough to touch the edge of the cage however the edge is lined with plastic so does that pose a potential risk? Is it still risky even if the lamp is a fair few centimetres away?

Thanks for any responses!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It should be safe to use a CHE with that cage. Just so you know that cage is smaller than the minimum recommended size for a hedgehog. Also you are paying for a loft, wheel, hut and water bottle that you won't be able to use.
oh is it? The lady at the petstore told me anything between 90 and 118? Should I go a bit bigger? (I think the maximum in length i could go would be around 120 by 50 cm just due to space and safety)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.