Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Quite grumpy from me waking him up..

He got a foot bath after the pic lol

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Wow, those are some poopy feet! :lol: He's so cute, though, I love that dark little nose! ^.^

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, it's hard to clean them as of now since he's not warmed up to me enough.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Try thoroughly wetting a washcloth or towel (preferably loopless) with warm (NOT HOT) water, then letting him walk around on it. This keeps him from getting too wet like a full bath would, but still lets his feet get wet and will hopefully get some of that gunk off. I usually let Quentin do this in the sink, but if you do so be careful to watch in case he tries to climb out.

He's definitely a cutie. Looks really inquisitive. :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
:lol: that is a great shot of a hedgie in action, or just after the action. Perhaps this is the pic that should appear in pet care books/internet shots/pet shops, to let potential owners know what is in store, rather than the cute curled up pic, snoozing and sparkling clean....
If your heart still melts, then a HH is for you!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it truly was love at first site with him haha. when i got to handle him getting him from the breeder, he just walked all over me and let me hold him and do whatever to him. the breeder is gonna put pics up and a short vid with me and him in action to show what hedgies are like once they warm up to you.

and for cleaning, i haven't tried the towel yet, but I have let him walk around in the sink. the only problem with it is we don't have a plug for a single sink of the 3 we have, so I end up using a cup over the drain to block it lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts