Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally acquired enough (relatively) unblurry pictures of my first hedgie Puff to give her a proper introduction to HHC. So everybody meet Puff, my 7 month old hedgie. She may have been a puffy ball of quills when I got her (poor thing probably wasn't even picked up the first 5 months of her life) but she is now my crazy playful hedgie who won't stay in a ball for more than 2 seconds at a time and I love her to pieces.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sageness said:
Woo!

Go Puff!

Hedgies are awesome, aren't they?
You bet they are! These two little girls are my pride and joy :D Learning all there is to learn about them and the joy they bring has even convinced me that I want to include looking after hedgies and other exotics when I finally open my own veterinary practice (that' won't be for another good 5-6 years of schooling course :lol: )

·
Registered
594 Posts
She's beautiful!
I love the pic of her looking out of her igloo.
Looks like she was answering the door. "who rang that bell?!?" lol

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shelbys Mom said:
She's beautiful!
I love the pic of her looking out of her igloo.
Looks like she was answering the door. "who rang that bell?!?" lol
Haha you're right it definitely does!! The funny thing is that was after I was done taking her pics and was letting her go back to sleep. She went in her igloo then changed her mind and came out again like she wanted me to get a few more shots of her, I think I have a vain hedgie :lol:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Ha ha, I wonder what she would do with a mirror?? :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
awww she is absolutly adorable! i just wanna squeeze her! hehe

·
Registered
183 Posts
LizardGirl said:
The second to last pic is just adorable. :D
I was just gonna say that!!! Haha I love it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts