Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hair Erinaceidae Domesticated hedgehog Hedgehog Rodent

Erinaceidae Hedgehog Domesticated hedgehog Whiskers Terrestrial animal

Christmas ornament Tree Carnivore Dog Holiday ornament

Hand Safety glove Textile Wood Finger

Head Eye Carnivore Iris Whiskers

Hair Smile Skin Mouth Beard

Hair Head Hedgehog Erinaceidae Domesticated hedgehog

This is my sweet boy peanut! He loves cuddles and tearing up my carpet when I look away 馃槃 he is going on 2 years old! Peanut does have a few health issues that with the help of our loving vet we have under control :) peanut lives in a fairly large enclosure, he is potty trained which I love! And is 100% worth the time! His cage is lined with felt bedding and felt toys, to keep down the smell we have 2 sets of bedding that we alternate and wash weekly. Let me know if you have any question about sir peanut!

Registered
View attachment 96072
View attachment 96074
View attachment 96073
View attachment 96076
View attachment 96075
View attachment 96077
View attachment 96071
This is my sweet boy peanut! He loves cuddles and tearing up my carpet when I look away 馃槃 he is going on 2 years old! Peanut does have a few health issues that with the help of our loving vet we have under control :) peanut lives in a fairly large enclosure, he is potty trained which I love! And is 100% worth the time! His cage is lined with felt bedding and felt toys, to keep down the smell we have 2 sets of bedding that we alternate and wash weekly. Let me know if you have any question about sir peanut!
Yeah, that's great. I need some suggestions. I want to buy something like this for my kids.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts