Hedgehog Central banner

Inky at Night- The Horrors of a Were-Hedgie

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Hedgierrt 
#1 ·
What's a cute and cuddly ham by day, is a terrifying beast at night!

There has been an extraordinary sighting of a... WERE-HEDGIE! Here is the amazing documentary! Look if you dare... he he he...

(from the witness)

"I was camping in the woods, when suddenly I heard a heart-stopping sound!" It was the whirring, of the WERE-HEDGIE's wheel. "I jumped up, grabbed my camera, and rushed out of the tent, hoping to catch a photo of the beast! In the dark, I could only make out the red glow of its eyes, so I turned on the flash and took a picture!"

The were-hedge stared at her, intently.

"As the photo flashed against the screen of the camera- I saw it was too far away! So I zoomed in, and took another."

The were-hedge stared at her, with an eerie, evil glare.

She took another- and at this, she fainted dead away.

The werehedge stared at her, with a disturbing, knowing smile.

"When I woke up, the horrible gnashing of teeth: The were-hedgie had scared up some prey!"
She looked on in shock at the sight before her, snapping picture after picture. She only hoped she'd make it out alive, to tell the tale.

News Reporter Interrupts to say: At this time, the witness has become insane, she will be taken to the hospital immediately. Here are the rest of her photos.

The beast chewed its prey to a pulp, its breath a deadly stench in the air.

Look at those fangs!

It was apparent the creature was a slob. All around him, evidence that he had wreaked havoc through the night.

He looked back, with a "now I will leave you to run and hide" expression.

With that, the sighting ended as the were-hedge ran off into the night.

Look at that! Inky is an actor as well! Thank you, Inky!
Hope you all enjoyed!

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Inky at Night- The Horrors of a Were-Hedge

OMG!!!!!

I LOOOVVVVEEEEE INKY! Those pictures of him eating are HILARIOUS!

I wish my boys were as photogenic as Inky :roll:

What kind of camera do you use? Everyone's afraid of the shutter sounds when I go rummaging about their cages with my camera :(

#3 ·
#11 ·
i got that game for christmas! :D everyone always finds it hilarious to buy me something hedgehog cause my mom thinks it is weird that i have one haha Also, i went to a local pet store that usually has zero hedgehog things and they had hedgehog treats made for hedgehogs with a little pic of a hedgehog and everything! it was by one in eight products. i was excited!

#13 ·
i got that game for christmas!
so you got sonic unleashed? people always says it sucks, but I think it's pretty fun, ecspecially cuz I am OBSESSED!!! with sonic, but I got for wii so my arms are stabbing me in the back with a jagged edge butcher knife UGH!!! DX

#14 ·
I love how it is his fastest game, BUT THEY RUIN THAT FACT WITH THE WERE-HOG. (wait, were-wolf is what we called. We aren't were-humans.... whatev.)The games good, but if it was not 2/3 slow as turd only slightlier bulky sonic, it would be better. They should atleast of made sonic as a were-hog ripped and huge to a point were it was crazy cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.