Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this probably doesnt go here but i didnt know where to put it.

anyways....

Uh, so im not getting gaven
i really had wanted him but i just havnt clicked with him, he just doesnt seam like the one i want to get...

i did find a little girl hedgie that i really like that seams to love me though, she is SO sweet and cuddly and not shy at all :lol:

so i think im going to go with her.

just thought id share.
so im going to be making a new user name for the site just because....
lol well my one now just wouldn't fit in with my new girl.

ill post what it is when i make a new one, k.

·
Registered
508 Posts
sorry to hear it didint work out with gaven...
do you have pictures of the girl? or any name ideas? :lol: hehehe

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vortex said:
sorry to hear it didint work out with gaven...
do you have pictures of the girl? or any name ideas? :lol: hehehe
i dont have pics of her but she is very pretty. She is like a chocolaty brown color with a cream face and a brown nose and cream ears..she is VERY friendly and loves to run all over me and everywhere and isnt afraid of anything! shes so cute!!!!

Dont laugh but..i named her Lauti.. pronounced "Lotty"
Its weird but i like it, i was wanting to name her a coffee type name or somthing close
to it and my favorite coffee type drink is called a Toddi and its a rich milky coffee and i wanted to switch it up a bit and came up with Lauti

what do you think?
im also gunna make a new thread with my new user name which is "CuteHedgieGirl"

·
Registered
508 Posts
aww! i think thats an adorable name! and very differint :mrgreen:
i like things with uncommon names :)
she sounds very adorable! and i cant wait for you to post pictures!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vortex said:
aww! i think thats an adorable name! and very differint :mrgreen:
i like things with uncommon names :)
she sounds very adorable! and i cant wait for you to post pictures!!!!
aww. thanks :)
I like uncommon names as well.
and i will get pics up as soon as my new user name gets excepted, probably tomorrow.
so look for them, posted by CuteHedgieGirl
k :p

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
At the age of those babies it is very difficult to tell if one likes you or not. Babies go through so many little changes and they are quilling so one day a baby could be simply wonderful, the next a bit shy and hesitant. Don't judge Gavin by one visit only as the next day he could be great with you. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nancy said:
At the age of those babies it is very difficult to tell if one likes you or not. Babies go through so many little changes and they are quilling so one day a baby could be simply wonderful, the next a bit shy and hesitant. Don't judge Gavin by one visit only as the next day he could be great with you. :)
Well i go and see the babies every day, and i play with them all and withing the last week and a half i have grown more towards the girl than gaven, i don't know why but she just seams to have a better personality than him and every time i leave from playing with them i have her stuck in the back of my mind, i want her more than gaven and i think i would regret it if i didn't get her, you know?
so i told the person i wanted her instead. I just think its the right decision on which hedgie baby i want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts