Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey could some one please show me or tell me a website of a hedgehog cage please! And i would really love it if someone showed pics of their cages so I could get a feel of what I should get.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks sorry i am new @ this :/

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what is and where can u get c&c?

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok i was just wondering cuz since u know abt me ending up w/2 instead of just 1 so i want 2 get Fabio the boy a better cage since he is in the fish tank the old owner gave me. i dont know where 2 buy c&c

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks thats what i am going 2 go get and i have another question, what wheel and what size wheel should i get? i try 2 look @ ppls cages but so many ppl have different options

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thank u : )

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
oops I am so sorry Nancy.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
well i am so glad i posted it and didn't buy it first! lol :D

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
The top of my cage opens up so I can get the wheel out that way. Today I need to go find a better wheel since I heard the Flying Saucer Wheel is not a good wheel for him.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Oh and when you mean weave something through the bars do you mean over the whole cage or just on the sides? Also Nancy could you tell me how to go about this and what material should I use?

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Someone on a differnt forum told me that, not any one on this one. But he does like that wheel so I may just leave it in there and buy one from Larry. I have heard nothing but good things about his wheels.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I do clip his toe nails when i give him a foot bath. I like to keep them short (but not too short) so when he crawls all over me which he loves to I don't get scratches. But he does fine on the wheel plus it is easy to clean. But how can I make the cage where he won't crawl on the bars?

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
oh and thank you so much Nancy! You do amazing work! Also thank you larry for the wheel : )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.