Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Miss My Little Sonic Mayhem :cry: and if anyone Wants to Know What Happened To Sonic Mayhem He Died Because of Vitakraft :cry: Vitakraft Took away my Best Friend :cry: I Didn't Know The Food Could kill My Little Sonic Mayhem :cry: I Studied and Look Up Everything about Hedgehogs For Two Years Before I ever Got Sonic Mayhem and it took 3 years For Me to Even Get Sonic Mayhem My Heart Way So Broken :cry: When He Died on Valentines Day This Year :cry: the Same Month As My B-Day :cry: and I'm Still Heart Broken :cry: I loved Him Alot He Loved to Listen to Music With Me while I Was on my PC and to Watch T.V his Favorite was Show Was Sonic The Hedgehog and I did Look up What Food to Feed Him and Everything I looked at Didn't say Anything about Vitakraft Hedgehog Food Being Toxic To Hedgehogs and after I found out What He Died From I Looked up Vitakraft on Google to see if they had a website and They Do But on They're Website it Said Nothing at All About Making Hedgehog Food it had everything Else they Make Food For But Not The Hedgehog Food so now I Made a Cause on Facebook.com to Try and Save Hedgehogs From Vitakraft My Cause is Called " The Fight To Save Hedgehogs From Vitakraft Hedgehog Food

Okay well That's The Story of How My Little Sonic Mayhem Passed on I Still Miss Him Alot

But at least I've got my little Kairi Mckayla

He was An AWESOME Hedgehog He Started out Being One of the Meanest Hedgehogs You'd Ever Meet Because His Owner Before Me Didn't Have Time To play With Him All The Time Because of His Job So He wanted Him To Be a Happy Hedgehog so he Posted an Add on Line and my Mom Found it and we Got Him a Cage and Two Food Bowls and alot of Food and Bedding with Him all For Only 115$ in His last Days all He Wanted to Do Was Have Me Hold Him and Talk To Him He Really Came along Way From Being A Really Mean Hedgehog To Being a Super Nice Hedgehog Because I'm Home-schooled and Had Lots of Time To Play With Him and Spend Time With Him all The Time!!! but The Day He Died He was Having Me Hold Him and I Fell asleep With Him With Me He Was Laying on My Lap and He Died on Me While I was Asleep When I woke I was Crying Like Crazy!!! He Just Turned a Year Old The Month Before He Died :cry: !!!

Her's the Story of Sonic Mayhem!!!

One day Me my Mom and Brother and Sisters were going to the Mall! because my little Brother was getting a New Game from the Game-Stop! so after he got the game we started to walk around the Mall so sense we were in the mall anyway...! I Asked if we could go in the Pet Shop because I LOVE Animals so much I Didn't Know People could have Hedgehogs as Pets than! that was the First Time I Ever saw Real Live Hedgehog!but the Hedgehog was already bought back than I was just a Sonic The Hedgehog Fan that's why I wanted a Hedgehog....At First! So I started to look up where to get a Hedgehog from! I couldn't Find any for sale in the NC area! So I decided to try and Learn how to take care of a Hedgehog and studied Everything about Hedgehog than instead of wanting a Hedgehog because of Sonic The Hedgehog I wanted one because it was a Hedgehog instead I fell in love with the Animals so after that I started Looking for a Hedgehog Again! doing all this took three Years! Two Years of Studying and a Year to actually get a Hedgehog! so My older sister that moved out started helping me look for a Hedgehog so She found a Hedgehog for sale on lejeune yard sales! the Hedgehog's name was Chronic and it was really cute But they had a waiting List with a lot of people who wanted him! we were next on the list but we didn't have the money for him So we Asked they'd keep the Hedgehog Hold because in a few days we would have the Money....They said they would but the Day we had the Money to buy him....the people soled him but the Weird thing was....they Soled him on the someday we had the Money...! So I was really sad that soled him and I was going to give up on getting a Hedgehog but than My Little Sister told me Not to Give up and I'll get a Hedgehog! she Said We just Need to keep on Praying that I'll get one....! and after that I capt on Praying and Praying....and about a Week Later there it was another Hedgehog Ad on lejeune yard sales for only 150$ with an Aquarium for his Cage and two Food bowls and a water bottle and the Hedgehog Food no Extra charge for the stuff! so my Mom was the First Person Who Asked to buy Him she asked if they'd send some Pics of the Hedgehog He was the Cutest Hedgehog I Ever saw... so My Mom Asked if they'd take...115$ for him and they said Yes... so that Sunday we bought him and his Real Name he had Mayhem So I don't like change Animals name's so I took his Name Mayhem and Added it with Sonic and I came up with Sonic Mayhem when we went to got get him I was so.....Happy and the first time I saw Sonic Mayhem the People asked if I wanted to hold him I wasn't Even scared at all I got to hold him and I was just so Happy so on the way Home him and his Cage was next to me the whole time I have spot in my room all Ready for his Cage So he Really tried so he went to sleep for a few hours and afther he woke up We had this Big Doll House and set it up and he really liked it a lot we got aton of Pics of him in the doll house it was Awesome and that Night he was Playing in his Cage with his Little Blue House it was so Cute that's the Story of Sonic Mayhem The Hedgehog! The End

okay I'm Gonna Put Up some Pics of Sonic Mayhem Now!!!

[attachment=0:cqo4pmxe]s735208137_1275850_7617.jpg[/attachment:cqo4pmxe]
[attachment=1:cqo4pmxe]s735208137_1275947_6604.jpg[/attachment:cqo4pmxe]
[attachment=2:cqo4pmxe]s735208137_1275951_7673.jpg[/attachment:cqo4pmxe]

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am so sorry that Sonic Mayhem died! I couldn't even live if even my sister's hedgie died! I have two hedgehogs and my sister has one. Mine are Spikes and Seth. We're not sure with my sister's hedgehog because we don't know his/her gender. I wanna cry just thinking about one of my hedgies dying! I feel so sorry for you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HedgehogBoy42 said:
I am so sorry that Sonic Mayhem died! I couldn't even live if even my sister's hedgie died! I have two hedgehogs and my sister has one. Mine are Spikes and Seth. We're not sure with my sister's hedgehog because we don't know his/her gender. I wanna cry just thinking about one of my hedgies dying! I feel so sorry for you.
Thanks it's Been Really Hard But God's Helping Heal The Pain of Missing him!

LarryT said:
Sorry for your loss :(
How is Kairi Mckayla doing?
Thanks Larry :)
and Kairi Mckayla is doing Awesome She is Now 3 Mothes and 2 Days Old almost 3 Days
She is So Sweet that Even a Three Year Old Knows How to Pet Her and Want's to Get a Hedgehog :D and Her Color is Algerian Chocolate :mrgreen:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I hope hedgehogs can go to heaven with us! If not, they should have their own hedgehog heaven! No matter what, I would always miss my hedgehogs when any of them die. Two would've died last night if it weren't for my sister.... They kept falling off of a ladder to get to water.... One has scars on both sides of her face from falling. I feel so bad for buying them a cage that hurt them. I even spent almost all of my birthday money on it. I'm thankful that God had my sister watching them!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HedgehogBoy42 said:
I hope hedgehogs can go to heaven with us! If not, they should have their own hedgehog heaven! No matter what, I would always miss my hedgehogs when any of them die. Two would've died last night if it weren't for my sister.... They kept falling off of a ladder to get to water.... One has scars on both sides of her face from falling. I feel so bad for buying them a cage that hurt them. I even spent almost all of my birthday money on it. I'm thankful that God had my sister watching them!
Yeah Me To
Yeah it is Really Hard! Like I have Two Songs I Listen to When He Died so Now Everytime I Hear Thosh Songs I Start Thinking of Sonic Mayhem and How I Wish He Was Still Here With Me But God Has a Reason for Everything and it was God's Will for Him to Go
I'll Be Praying for all Your Hedgies :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts