Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent got my hedgehog yet but im getting her soon and i still havent found a exotic vet!
i live in the UK , England (GLOUCESTER)
any one know of any exotic vets? if not what can i do if i cant find a vet!

·
Registered
581 Posts
I am amazed at the amount of people that want others to do all of their work fr them, even when it comes to something as simple as using google

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
dorasdaddy said:
I am amazed at the amount of people that want others to do all of their work fr them, even when it comes to something as simple as using google
I agree 100% :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think this one is just so happy about getting a hedgie that they lost all focus :lol: :D :mrgreen:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dorasdaddy said:
Hm what do you think i have been doing for the last week ... trying to find a exotic vet geesh whats this forum for!

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
Hedgehog madness x said:
dorasdaddy said:
Hm what do you think i have been doing for the last week ... trying to find a exotic vet geesh whats this forum for!
Perhaps you would have better luck with veterinary information if you joined a UK based forum. There are very few UK people on here and those of us in Canada and the US have no clue what there is in the UK. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LarryT said:
dorasdaddy said:
I agree 100% :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think this one is just so happy about getting a hedgie that they lost all focus :lol: :D :mrgreen:
LOL maybe i have got a little carried away :lol:

oh im not asking any of you guys to do the work for me im just saying if you live in the UK and know of a vet then please say x

·
Registered
912 Posts
Sorry I don't know a UK vet to recommend :( I do hope you find one soon. Is your hedgie's breeder anywhere near you? If so, I'd start there. If they're not so close, you could always ask that vet for a referral to any other vets they know in your area who see exotics.

I think you're doing a good job of asking for recommendations. I mean, yeah, you could just google an exotics vet, but you can't necessarily tell from their site how good they are with hedgies. It's definitely helpful to hear feedback from others about their experiences with different vets.

Best of luck to you and your hedgie-to-be :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.